Women’s Self-Defense Course Starting January 7, 2024
Program where women can learn how to effectively defend themselves in a very short period of time. The program comprises of 4 different sessions, each roughly 1.5 hours duration, covering a variety of relevant topics designed to teach various aspects of self-defence. You will finish the course with a good understanding of how to defend yourself against the most common forms of attack.
This program builds off our 4-week program. The final 2 classes will add a few more defensive tactics and will bring the whole program together where you can practice your techniques in simulated situations.
Techniques taught in our Self Defense Programs:
- Learn to escape attacks of hair grabs and hand grabs.
- Learn how to get out of bear hug.
- Learn how to escape choke holds and neck strangles.
- Learn to disable an armed attacker.
- Learn to use your personal belongings to defend yourself.
- Learn how to defend your loved ones.
- And many more techniques!