MNBJJ Training During Protect (Yellow Level) – What to Expect
- Stay home if you are not feeling well, if you have come in contact with anyone who is sick, or if you have any doubts. Also stay home if you have any risk factors. We will be streaming all of our classes Live on Zoom, as well as providing our students with an Online Training Platform with a large library of techniques and drills.
- Minimum Contact BJJ Classes at the gym, focusing on techniques, drills and fitness. Continued Online training and Live Zoom Classes. All at-risk individuals should restrict their training to virtual classes.
- All students MUST sign up on Mindbody prior to training. A one time additional waiver must be signed.
- Class size is limited to 8 students/pairs. Only members of the same household or Social Circle will be allowed in the same training area and to train with one another (up to 2 people per training area). Students/pairs will be restricted in their training square. The mats will be disinfected after each class.
- Everyone entering the gym must fill out a Pre-Training Screening Survey every time they come to the gym. There are NO spectators or visitors permitted.
- Students are encouraged to come dressed in their Gi and must wear footwear at all times outside the mats. The change rooms and washrooms are open. The showers remain closed.
- Children under 12 years old must train with a parent/guardian. Siblings and Social Circles may train together. Youth 12 years and older must train with the gym dummy, if not training with a sibling/parent/guardian or individual from their social circle.
- Adults and youth will train with a grappling dummy if not training with a training partner. This dummy will be provided by the gym and is disinfected after each use. Students are encouraged to bring their own grappling dummy to class if they have one.